Lil Wayne Trying To Break Free

Despite my distaste for all, like every single song most Lil Wayne's music catalog, I have recently been hearing/seeing some subtle signs that may conclude that he is going against the occult, after being involved for the majority of his peaked career.  As we have seen with his incriminating masonic affiliation, the Young Money president has (for the most part) been proven to be involved with the occult.  However, his latest actions have led me to assume that Lil Wayne wants out.

As Lil Wayne's 2009 rock-based album Rebirth was dismissed by the musical public,  it's subject matter was ignored.  If one were to overlook the obscured rock crooning that Lil Wayne so eloquently does, the actual content of the record is very enlightening as well as exposing.  Here are a few songs from the album with some very brow raising lyrics:

Running:
"The end is getting closer now
better do what your supposed to
cause the world is oh so short to die"

American Star:
"Born and raised in the U.S.A.
where the government watchin' what you do or say"

"I'm loved and praised in the U.S.A.
my ancestors were slaves in the U.S.A., but not today"

Drop The World:
"I know what THEY don't wanna tell you
just hope your heaven sent and your hell proof"

Paradice:
"I need road side assistance
blisters on my knees from begging from forgiveness"

"He was a young boy in pursuit of money and fame
and he would do anything he could to kill the pain 
when everybody knew your mood
they speaking your name
and oh, all over the late night news I heard them scream"

"Oh no, this ain't paradice
 Oh no, this ain't paradice
   Oh no, this ain't paradice"

Politics:
"Question, what the f*ck is you gonna do
when that NEW WORLD (Order) come for you"

"My room is full of demons, I ain't afraid of them
I hear them witches screaming, I raise the blade to them"

Ground Zero:
"Muthaf*ck the Pentagon, I write a new pinnacle
the government and Satan is f*ckin' identical"

On Fire:
"Got on my knees and ask my Lord
to keep me clear from the Devil..."

The video for "On Fire" has caused much controversy as it displays much occult symbolism.  Many have seen this video and hastily categorized it as another occult propaganda music video.  However, I believe that Wayne also used it as way to show the spiritual struggle that he is going through within his career.  Play close attention to the many Christian symbols that are subliminally flashed throughout the video (1:16, 2:08, 2:46, 2:54, etc):



Shortly after the release of this occult-targeting album,  Lil Wayne was found guilty on a suspicious weapons charge back in 2007.


While incarcerated, Lil Wayne managed to send out a few letters to his fans.  In one of his letters, a sense of refuge is shown:

"...I read the Bible everyday.  Jail didn't make me find God, He's always been there.  THEY can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to these prison walls."


Before going to prison, Lil Wayne managed to make many moves to secure that his name is still relevant once he's released.  Aside from making videos with his spiritual cell-mate Eminem (see what I did there?), Mr. Carter also managed to produce an album entitled I'm Not A Human Being.   The music video for the single of the same title has since been released.


In the video and song, Lil Wayne compares himself to an extraterrestrial or alien in the music industry.  In the occult, aliens are nothing more than demon entities/fallen angels (a post on this coming soon).  So for Lil Wayne to use this alien analogy I believe that he is speaking on the demonic possession that the occult still has over him, despite his efforts to leave.  At the beginning of the video (at 0:42), we see the occult source of his imprisonment to be very evident as it shows the "all seeing eye" of the dollar's seal being cut out.




Open Your Mind,
Justify
You have read this article with the title Lil Wayne Trying To Break Free. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2010/10/lil-wayne-trying-to-break-free.html. Thanks!