Charles Hamilton: The Boy Who Cried Devil

Charles Hamilton has certainly been labeled as the "odd man out" in Hip-Hop for much of his early career.   Having established himself as rap's introverted weirdo, confusing people with his mysterious obsession for pink and Sonic the Hedgehog while getting the whole city of Detroit to almost kill him for claiming to be possessed by J. Dilla to create his album.   However, there is one thing that cannot be taken from this young man, and that's his talent to create good music.  After having established his name through a series of mixtapes and free albums in 2009, Charles found himself surrounded by some of Hip-Hop's elite even getting signed to the occult-powered powerhouse label of Interscope Records.  Then suddenly, just after finishing his debut album, the project was dropped and he was checked into an insane asylum.  Now, hiding back in his studio of isolation, releasing random projects of music almost every week.  What exactly happened?

I believe that Charles Hamilton has been involved with the occult since the beginning of his obscured career.   Almost as some sort of Illuminati music project, the occult has pushed the limitations of Charles' sanity and the control that they have over him.  Now almost as a way of fighting back, Charles has been venting for the past few weeks on his blog SegaHamilton about very strange occult practices that were done to him in a multitude of his rap peers.  Here are a few of the posts (as I will try my best to decode them):

Venetian? Aight... let's go there, here.  Is Jay-Z Venetian? See, being a Freemason is an Earthly allegiance. I am... circumstantially a Freemason, with Charles "Sr." being a 3rd degree and his "brothers" being either lower on the totem pole or ...on my d1ck.  Yeah. Pop Obama is a 3rd Degree, and lost his positioning in his ranks because of who he (a) slept with and (b) stole from. He's no longer a part of the Bar, making him eligible to enter politics, but he can't practice law.  United States liasons since 2008 (election season) has been 100% illegal, and "No man should enter the ranks of Freemasonry in hope or expectation that he will derive any financial benefit from it." (http://www.masonicinfo.com/member.htm)  So, a Venetian man (which is an enigma in itself) enters the ranks of hip-hop as a Freemason, confusing ALL. All his "Satanic" reference are to wet the vagina of your mind (you think I'm lying, "Venus vs. Mars", BP3). Such is a very dangerous game, but secret associations have nothing to do with lyricism and talent.  Moving forward, if a Venetian is a man, he is not gay. In fact, human evolution has shown 98% of all males everywhere will evolve into women, based on Venus' placement near Earth.  Venus, beat Mars.  Funny, because Mars is all men. Wouldn't men be beating women?  Hence Jay's fury towards Chris and sympathy towards Rihanna.  Is Rihanna a Martian?  No, she's a Marshall. My Marshall. "But didn't you say Briana was Rihanna?" (sigh)  In this business, supernatural things occur. Yes, people can transform. I referred to such in "Loser", when I said "And the more things around me change, you-know-who's gonna stay the same..."  I do not transform. I may out-of-body astroproject and be (whoever, though inside, I am Trey Songz), but I do not change my physical form.  Mad n1ggas been waiting on this entry, by the way.  Yes, something very tragic, on multi-surfaces, occured in 2008. Eminem and Kanye West (unlike 99% of ALL) came to help. My lyrics on being raped by celebrities are not "dope punchlines", and if in your subconscious you saw a violent occurence, IT REALLY HAPPENED.  Since this event in early '08, I have teetered on my trust for Eminem. Him not speaking up, but always able to talk about this pop star or this athelete led me to believe my balls are bigger than his "The Real Slim Shady" video superhero buttcheek thing. I still love him and his music, but nah... or yeah. We mighta been turned against each other.  Kanye has been... well, everyone asks me is Kanye gay... aight well, my assumption is "no", but because of the event (which wasn't an event, tragedy is the proper word), it's possible he picked up certain attributes.   Jay and I fell out, while falling together ("I'm fresher than you all, so I don't have to pause..."). The things he doesn't understand about me, I don't understand about him, at the same time, in front of everyone. Because of certain codes, I as Charles Hamilton can't even be mentioned by y'all, because of .......my ranking.  This isn't a "I am one of them" blog entry. I grew up in and around the "game" as we know it, and was forced into understanding people who do not deserve my understanding.  I take a deep breath, and dream about the wettest poompoom I can be in right now, because the specifics are so gross and homo, I'm embarrassed to say I can shake hands with some of these people.  "I grow up the same day y'all grew up..."

Crazy right? It get's worst...

"Would you believe me?  Eminem, Kanye... fuck it. Even Paul. Someone come out and say something. The visions are KILLING me.
And NO, I am NOT saying Eminem and Kanye "raped" me. I'm saying they were there, at Record Plant, in my defense.  And again, I'm dealing with 2 years of horrible visions, without being in tangible communication with my two witnesses. However, there is Big Sean.  So... Em, Ye, and Sean know. Wait... Em, Ye, Sean, Rih (SiMarshall), Jazzy, KERI HILSON, and....You know what... blow me... I'm snitching.  Em, save your breath.

Snoop
Jeezy
Usher
Polow da Don
Fonzworth Bentley
Bow Wow
Cudi
Waka Flocka
Nelly
Tubby (Shawn Holiday)
Stephen Colbert
Jim Jones
Game
Ice Cube
Chris Brown

........everything is a blur, but faces and recent comments only confirm. And don't let me find out Matt Michelson did some wack sh1t, AFTER some wack sh1t happened. The only reason why I even agreed to work with Matt Michelson is because I was under the impression he was Eminem, since people in Hollywood supernaturally can transform. Eminem has been able to transform into very public (VERY public and HIGHLY controversial) figures, so it only made sense to me he would have a different identity when handling a situation as delicate as ...most popular urban music acts assaulting 3 of music's most INFLUENTIAL artists.  And my fear is there are more names. All of them meaningless, none of them untouchable. Bitch, I'm untouchable.  I'm being real, no secret society can do me worse than I'm doing myself right now. Because I'm putting something VERY personal online.
Now. With me saying Eminem and Kanye West came to my aide as I was passed out in a studio across the street from an Illuminati initiation spot (of which I did not EVER willingly enter, because I have no interest in being a part of any secret society), take a listen to "Recovery" and Kanye's last few weeks of music. Why the F*CK would Ye be appalled?  And what did Eminem mean with the line, "I'll be damned if another rapper gets in my ass!"?  Was it the same as "I'm rollin with a swollen bowling ball in a bag. You need a fag to come and tear a new hole in my ass."?  I told a few people a few years ago something happened. No one believed (publicly), so I let it all fester.  Not so much now.  Ever wonder where Songha, Chris, Dino, Alysse and J. Cole came from?  Birth, muthaf*cka.  And Jiovine (a) had nothing to do with it and (b) is strangely quiet as of late.  I'm laying next to YOU ALL's favorite producer in hip-hop, and y'all think she's a dude. I might make out with her to further ruin the stigma of females being belittled in hip-hop.  Lyte knows too.  This is the blog entry to set some fires among you assholes.  And Briana was NOT an agent. I said about 90%. So y'all n1ggas sayin y'all comin thru? Y'all got the 10%. Hitch kisses, b1tches. Remember? Hitch said you go in 90% and the women come in with 10% Right.

Peace."

For those that may not have truly understood what Charles Hamilton has said, I will give you a brief summary of what you just read.  First thing that needs to be acknowledged are the "visions" Charles has claimed to have been having.  Most satanic ritual abuse victims "black out" most of there gruesome experiences only to be remembered later in their tapped subconscious.  I believe that Charles is only talking from what he can remember.   Another important thing to note is that he said he has been troubled with these "visions" for 2 years, that would place the time of the incident back in 2008, which was the start of his career.  Probably the most shocking of this blog confessional is all the name dropping.  As he listed much of whom we already knew were involved with the occult, one name is actually the most important: "Lyte knows too."  He is referring to his older cousin, female rap legend, MC Lyte.
What most do not know about MC Lyte as that she too was (and probably still is) involved with the occult.  Here is the cover from her 1996 album As Bad As I Wanna B:

Note: Roc-a-fella symbol was not even in existence at this time

I believe that MC Lyte may even had some involvement in introducing young Charles to the underworld of the industry.  The real question to all this, however, is simply "is it all true?"  We'll one thing is for certain, I do not believe Charles Hamilton is trying to do this as some sort of publicity stunt.  If you simply listen to some of his past records, you'd know that he was dealing with some type of possession and it was affecting him deeply for quite some time.  For example, listen to his song "Reminder" from his shelved debut album This Perfect Life:


"Angels on my side/ Demons in my eyes/ screaming through my rhymes/ breathing in my mind/ keeping me awake/ sleepy all the time/ weakened by the lies/ evil intertwined with the people in my life/ leaving me to find/ a piece of peace of mind/ But frequently I cry, PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE"

Charles Hamilton is not the only music artist that has claimed of sexual occult abuse from other artists.  Raz-B of 2000's teen sensation B2K has recently came out to the public about the molestation and rape that he suffered from music manageer Chris Stokes and R & B singer Marques Houston as a teen.





Notice that Raz-B said that his former group member Omarion is defending Marques Houston, saying that Raz-B was crazy and bipolar (sound like a few other people we know?) which explains these outlandish allegations.   Omarion, however, has had his share of occult allegations himself.

Note: from Omarion's video "Ice Box", Baphomet on his jacket

To add insult to Charles Hamilton's injury, after having his album shelved, he took a short hiatus from his imprisoned music scene.  During his period of silence, rumors started floating around that he would return rapping as a transgender under the alias "Lady Doom" (picture below released and shortly removed by Charles Hamilton):


It seemed as if the occult was trying to push some sort of homosexual/gender confusion agenda through Charles Hamilton's rap persona.  They even made him record music under this ego as well.  Here is a very disturbing song called "I'm Allison (Lady Doom)" with Charles Hamilton's best friend Corbys explaining the whole situation:


"This video explains everything that happened to Charles Hamilton by the agents of the Illuminati inside the music industry. They have had Charles Hamilton under there [sic] control for his whole career, and when he didn't want to do what they said, they abused him, destroyed his mind, and made him record hours of useless mixtapes. In May, he escaped from them temporarily and took a bus from L.A to Harlem, and stayed at my studio, where he told his story to me and all my niggas, in the form of a diary, songs and conversations we all had with him, and as he prepared to expose the people who abused him, he was kidnapped by them on 125th st and locked in a psych ward, until they transfered him to an Illuminati detention center in Long Island where he's been since, strapped up to a wheelchair with pink nail polish on. Since Charles couldn't expose his abusers, I will. We must save Charles, and all backpack tight jean wearing chain belt having rappers like him, from the clutches of devil worshiping soul stealing Sonic touching industry people. You fuckers are sick. Sonic hold your head, the truth will be revealed." -Corpys

Open Your Mind,
Justify
You have read this article with the title Charles Hamilton: The Boy Who Cried Devil. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2010/10/charles-hamilton-boy-who-cried-devil.html. Thanks!