Occult Symbolism: Roscoe's Dash's "My Own Step" Video

Granted the symbolism in this video is not as blatent as say Kanye West's 90 seconds of Lucifer worship, however this may be just as disturbing.  I always find the more subtle symbolism to be the most sinister because they are symbols not meant to be initially seen or taken in.  I'm sure you have already watched the video by now and wondering what I am talking about.  We'll for those who might have blinked within the first minute of it, let me give you a better visual.

Paused at literally the half second mark of 1:07, we see an evil looking gentleman in a trench coat holding what appears to be the head of the occult god, Baphomet.  Also notice that the gentleman is wearing an eyepatch, symbolic of the "all seeing eye" or "eye of Horus".  What makes this almost non-existent clip so unsettling is that nothing even similar to this frame is shown in the video.  Obviously, the director wanted it to be significant as it stands alone, but did not want it to be seen.  Hidden in plain sight?  I'd say so.


Open Your Mind,
Justify
You have read this article with the title Occult Symbolism: Roscoe's Dash's "My Own Step" Video. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2010/09/occult-symbolism-roscoe-dash-own-step.html. Thanks!