Justify Theory Updates

I know many of you are glad to know that I have returned to posting full-length articles.  I want to thank you again for all the support and prayers you have been giving me as I have finalized this decision.  Earlier, I stated that I would be moving to a new website, but with certain domain complications I have decided to still use "www.justifytheory.blogspot.com" for the time being to deliver extensive posting.   However, I do want to announce that I have made a tumblr page under the web address of "www.justifytheory.com".  I will use the tumblr to show updates for my main website as well as post smaller posts that are more news related in nature.  Keep in mind, that both sites are still going through changes and be prepared for a switch in web addresses in the near future.  Right now, I am working out the little details of both sites, but as for now, they will both be updated frequently with new material.  I'm sorry if this maybe slightly confusing but I promise you see some results soon.  Also, I will be taking the time out to update many of the older posts on the site that most of you reference and read as a primary resource of information to others.  When I make updates on these particular posts, you be informed through my tumblr page (if you so choose to follow).  Also, I will be answering any questions on tumblr and through my email.  My contact email is justifytheory@aol.com, if you want to send personal questions or need prayer and assistance in matters related to my discussions. Check below for all updates.  Yahweh Bless!

New article:
Kendrick Lamar/Black Hippy & The False Doctrine of Hiii Power

Updated articles:
Odd Future & The Rise Of Satanic Blatancy (w/ added information on Frank Ocean)
Lebron James: The Illuminati Sports Puppet (w/ analysis of the 2012 playoffs)
You have read this article with the title Justify Theory Updates. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2012/07/justify-theory-updates.html. Thanks!