A Thoughtful Word To My Readers...

First, I would like to thank the thousands of comments I have received since my absence from Justify Theory.  You all have been very encouraging in my decision to withdraw from posting.  Right now, I am spending the holidays in my wife's home country of Jordan in the Middle East.  God has blessed me unbelievably since I have been here, encountering some of the most beautiful designs that God has created in nature.  Just being so close to biblical sites such as Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea, I have truly experienced my faith as a believer in Christ come to life.  After much prayer and discussion with my wife, I have considered returning to posts as so many of my readers have told me that my site never became a hindrance to their beliefs, but only strengthened them.  I suppose the reality of it all is that in the process of making so many aware of the evils in this world, I was spiritually hurting myself as a result.  I am not saying that I have made a firm decision to return, but if I do, expect a complete revamping of this blog designed to meet the spiritual needs of all who digest my words in attempts to further seek the truth.  Also, in regards to the holidays, I have been asked many spiritual questions about whether or not it is right for a Christian to celebrate Christmas as it is originally rooted to pagan celebration.  My response is this, do not become so boggled down with the roots of this particular holiday.  Regardless if it was originally intended for a different purpose, we should still rejoice the fact that it was changed to allow all believers to come together at this special time and bring praise to Yahweh's birth, and all the days after it.  And if there are those who are still using this day for evil intent, then let us celebrate the coming of king louder than anyone else's reason for celebration and let the whole world know that Christ reigns forever, not their pagan idols.  As a way of saying thank you and a Merry CHRISTmas to all my readers, I will give you a glimpse of  God's beauties I have seen during my trip to Jordan.  God Bless all of you throughout the holidays and please continue to pray for me as I contemplate my return.

my wifes beautiful home capitol of Amman, Jordan

Olive gardens, similar to the ones Christ walked through

the beautiful countryside of Fheis, outside of Amman

I was standing at the very spot where God showed Moses the promised land!

from the top of Mt. Nebo, how Great is our God!

I woke up early in the morning to watch the sunrise over the Dead Sea


Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year,
Justify
You have read this article with the title A Thoughtful Word To My Readers.... You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2011/12/a-thoughtful-word-to-my-readers.html. Thanks!