DMX Turns Down Rick Ross Deal For Illuminati Ties?

Well this is an interesting story.  Apparently Rick Ross has been trying to recruit occult rebel and once again incarcerated DMX to his Maybach Music Group.  Here's what DMX had to say about Ross' interest in him:

"I’m thinking about it. It was a good feeling. I respect him as an artist, and I would like to work with him. But he got the whole Illuminati thing going on.  I got fans who write me like ‘I’m glad you’re not a part of that.’ And I don’t know what it’s really about entirely. So it might be like a good thing." - Source

As outspoken as DMX generally is in his interviews, I'm assuming he chooses his words more wisely especially when talking about occult allies. In my opinion, I think this was a very smart way to decline his reprogramming.  And with the occult constantly trying to reclaim Earl's career, what better candidate for DMX's handler than an ex correctional officer.  I seem to remember when T.I. was first released from prison, the occult acquired Rick Ross to help him "pledge his allegiance":


Anybody else notice this correlation at all?

You have read this article with the title DMX Turns Down Rick Ross Deal For Illuminati Ties?. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2011/06/dmx-turns-down-rick-ross-deal-for.html. Thanks!