Lady GaGa's Face Horns Are Real?

According to sources, Lady GaGa reveals that she did not have plastic surgery and the protruding horns in her face are real!  

"In an interview with Harper's BazaarLady Gaga says the things growing out of her face are "not prosthetics. They're my bones ... They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am ... They come out when I'm inspired." She adds, "I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification." - Source

Even though I don't necessarily believe this to be true, it is still very creepy the extent she is willing to go in order to allow the world to further accept her demonic conscious.  Her occult handler's must really have a stranglehold on her.  But what do you all think?  Is this another occult driven stunt? Or could someone be so possessed that their bone structure could be manipulated to take the shape of their inner demons?  (leave comments below)

Open Your Mind,
Justify
You have read this article with the title Lady GaGa's Face Horns Are Real?. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2011/04/lady-gaga-face-horns-are-real.html. Thanks!