R.I.P. Hard drive and hiatus


I am kicking myself like crazy, I lost over 100 GB worth of music, files and documents and other stuff, because like an absolute idiot I didn't back up, I just forgot about it, last week my PC became very ill and basically died, in all honesty it has been hard to lose so much data that was close and personal to me, but on the bigger scale of things, it really is just small.

People have sadly lost their homes and everything due to devastation caused by fires, tsunamis, typhoons
and of course the recession, I can only give them my utmost sympathy and know that what I have gone through is very small compared to what they have had to deal with.

Cold Rock Da Spot is going to be on hiatus for a bit, because I am going to rebuild my online collection from scratch and
rip a lot of CD's and vinyl (when I get it back) and this will take some time, I really want to keep this blog going and I really appreciate your comments, you make it all worth it.

Thank you and remember kids

BACK UP

http://free-backup.info/backup-your-entire-computer-to-save-for-the-worst.html


Peace


You have read this article with the title R.I.P. Hard drive and hiatus. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2009/08/rip-hard-drive-and-hiatus.html. Thanks!