CRDS Presents-Da Best of 09 Vol 1


And yes y'all...Here are some of my favourite joints from 2009, these are some of the joints that boomed out of my speakers and my fat headphones and these are some of the joints I got a real kick out of while rocking them on the Weds Nite Jam show (Wellington, New Zealand), I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.



http://sharebee.com/b8b956a4


1. arablak - the deed
2. big tone - business
3. oddisee - hip hop's cool again
4. pugs atomz - roof top
5. blame one - more fiyah
6. doom- absolutely
7. dj js-1 ft-large professor-like this
8. finale ft invincible - the waiting game
9. mos def ft slick rick- auditorium
10. raekwon ft ghost and meth-wu- ooh
11. dj spinna ft torae-lyrics is back
12. j dilla
feat. lil fame-blood sport
13. capone-n-nore-grand-royal
14. ghostface and doom-chinatown wars (remix)
15. meyhem-got the fever


You have read this article 2009 / CRDS Presents- Da Best Of 09 Vol 1 with the title CRDS Presents-Da Best of 09 Vol 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2009/07/crds-presents-da-best-of-09-vol-1.html. Thanks!