Merry Christmas and Thanks





I'd like to thank you all, who have sent me e-mails,left comments in the c-box have enjoyed the fat tapes and compilations
I do up and are regular readers of this blog, I really, really appreciate it, this blog would not function without you.

Also a big thanks to my crew at Philaflava and the ill bomb that is T.R.O.Y. the best forum on the planet, thanks for all the props and uploads and filled requests.


This year has been a crazy one for me and I'm not sure if I told you or not, but I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and it shook my whole world up, I am eating better and being very careful about what I eat, I even started smoking again, but I quickly quit, as smoking and diabetes is not a good mix, the thing I worry about the most is the fact that diabetes can lead to blindness, that scares me like crazy, I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just informing you about what's going on in my life
.

I'm looking forward to spending Christmas Day with my family and next year I am going to make more changes in my life, I know I need to lose more weight and exercise more
, so those will be in in effect.

So, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and let's hope for a really ill 2009.

Peace and remember to forgive and forget over Christmas time, it's all about Family and being together.
You have read this article with the title Merry Christmas and Thanks. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas-and-thanks.html. Thanks!