My requests

The search is always on, if you can help with any mp3s of these, I would be very grateful, please e-mail me at

coldrockdaspot@hotmail.com


  • 2 Kannon-The Sequel (1992)
  • 20 X 20- Gotta Be Like That (1995)
  • 3 Da Hard Way-Ladies
  • 360- 100 Proof
  • Abu Nation Pat 'em down
  • Almighty Arrogant-Fed Up-Unreleased
  • All Knew Program – The P.I.T.
  • Alps Cru "Pitstop / Grafitti lullaby / Feeling Satisfaction / The Concept / Pick Up The Crossfader
  • Another 1-4-U-2-N-V "Life Is Like A Nike Commercial (Just Do It)
  • A-O-K Productions [Feat. MC Drastic] "Competiion is none / Undefeated"
  • Asphalt Poetry-Genuine
  • Bancheez "Didn't I Tell Ya / Start my mission
  • Brother Most "Wind It Up"
  • Cage 1-Poets Giving Criticism
  • Civilized Savages-New Rhyme Speak
  • Cultural Posse For Real
  • D.L.R. b/w East Flatbush House Of Rep.s - "Show n prove" b/w "E.F. House Of Rep.s"
  • Essence Don-Show Me The Way
  • Flipp - Roaches
  • Funke Leftovers-I Like Girls
  • Hood 2 No Good Throw Em Up
  • III Man Riot- Products of A World Gone Mad
  • Iz Army-The Bomb
  • J-Crush - I'm vex
  • Keefy Keef Three's Company
  • Knoxx-I'm Hungry
  • Legion Of Hip-Hop - No justice, no peace
  • Lord Aaqil-Kid Whats Ya Name
  • Madheadz - My brothaz keepa / Bring it on
  • Malo-Duck Duck Goose
  • Moodswingaz ft Ace Lover-Prime Time
  • No Concept-Homie The Clown
  • Pleasure & The M.O.B. - "It's about that time" b/w "No escape from the underground"
  • Renaissance of Chaos-Check Out My Vocals
  • Sid and B-Tonn-Bonus track on 12" Not Deathwish 2
  • Slick Rick-What's The Scoop (Marley Marl remix)
  • Sons Of Sam-Charisma
  • Strugglin Souls-Nappy Head N Saggy Jeans (Slow Up Mellow Mix)
  • Straight Out Da Cave EP
  • The Brotha Life & X Man Project - Gotta have it
  • Three Over The Kuku's Nest - Lord I can't take it no more
  • Total Kaos-This Rhyme is Automatic
  • Twist It Mines - Myz b haven
  • Urban Disciples-Tough Luck
  • Urbanites-Masterpiece EP
  • Young Lord-Represent

You have read this article Requests with the title My requests. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-requests.html. Thanks!