EPMD...The Remixes


I will make this short and simple kids...

To celebrate the great rap vets Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith's 20 years in the rap game, I have compiled all of EPMD's remixes that I know you will enjoy.

I can't wait for 2008's We Mean Business and hope it's really dope..do I even need to tell you how much I love EPMD?

I didn't think so...

On a side note, I have been compiling a master list of my collection, it's nuts, I can't believe I have so much and only 2 ears and 24 hours in a day...anyways

Your PC, I-Pod awaits...comments, as always are appreciated

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GB9K3V1K


1. epmd - strictly business (club mix)
2. epmd - so wat cha sayin (club mix)
3. epmd - crossover (trunk mix)
4. epmd - im mad (dj scratch remix)
5. epmd - you gots to chill (club mix)
6. epmd-give the people (erick and parrish remix)
7. epmd ft ll cool j-rampage (hardcore to the head mix)
8. epmd- gold digger (e & p remix)
9. epmd ft redman & k-solo-head banger (remix radio edit)
10.epmd-give the people (jeep mix)
11.epmd-rampage (remix extended)
12.epmd-never seen before (remix)
13.epmd-im housin (uk mix)
14.epmd - get off the bandwagon (remix)
15.epmd- im mad (redman remix)
16.epmd-the big payback (club remix)
17.epmd -crossover (remix)







You have read this article EPMD with the title EPMD...The Remixes. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2007/12/epmdthe-remixes.html. Thanks!