Wants, Request List...It's Got Bigger...



..and still I search for mp3s of these, and yep I have thought about vinyl but I don't have the $ to fund that type of habit, so I am happy with just mp3s because I enjoy archiving classic and great Hip Hop (like you didn't know that lol).

You all know how much I appreciate your feedback and comments and I am crazy pleased that I get my good readers to e-mail me for the fat tapes (Hi Dani) and the compilations links, because I am meeting and in regular contact with a lot of really dope kids that have the same love for the authentic joints, the hard to obtain and rare goodies just like myself.

So, I am posting up my Wants List but I want to make this post a sharing one so you good reader can ask for your requests as well in the comments section (or you can e-mail them to me if you want) and we can either e-mail each other or leave links for each other.

So, let's set it off like Antonio...



Almighty Arrogant-Fed Up
Asphalt Poetry-Genuine
Cage 1-Poets Giving Criticism
Civilized Savages-New Rhyme Speak
Cultural Posse-For Real
Funke Leftovers-I Like Girls
Get Wit It Productions - Are You Ready
Granddaddy I.U. Mack of the Year
III Man Riot- Products of A World Gone Mad
Iz Army-The Bomb

Keefy Keef Three's Company
Knoxx-I'm Hungry
Lord Aqil-Kid Whats Ya Name
Malo-Duck Duck Goose
Massive Ring-The Funk Wrecker/Middle East
Microphone Prince-Trunk of Funk (Marley Marl Mix)
Moodswingaz ft Ace Lover-Prime Time
Omniscence The Funky One Liner EP
Poetic Menace-Rhymez of Da Assassin
Renaissance of Chaos-Check Out My Vocals
Ringmaster – These Rhymes are My Rhymes

Sid and B-Tonn-Bonus track on 12" Not Deathwish 2
Slick Rick-What's The Scoop (Marley Marl remix)
Slick Rick-Star Trek (Large Pro remix)
Sons of Sam-Ooh He Got an Afro,Charisma

Total Kaos-This Rhyme is Automatic
True Abdul – Goin Solo
Unique-Die Hard LP
Urbanites-Masterpiece EP
World Renown- Long Jev
Young Lord-Represent




















You have read this article with the title Wants, Request List...It's Got Bigger.... You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2007/09/wants-request-listit-got-bigger.html. Thanks!