More Soup with your meal?

Word Up...I have had quite a few e-mail requests for the truly great Alphabet Soup-A Sunny Day In Harlem EP and I am sure Yassin won't mind me providing a link, avid Cold Rock Da Spot followers will know that I included each track off this dope EP on my fat tapes, but I haven't linked it as a full EP.

E-Mail me at www.coldrockdaspot@hotmail.com

and the link to the ep is yours.

easy connect


and a super fat big thanks to a lot of good people for filling a lot of my requests...yes indeed.


















Well, what are you waiting for?...

You have read this article Alphabet Soup / underground hip hop classics with the title More Soup with your meal?. You can bookmark this page URL http://truehiphopspot.blogspot.com/2007/08/more-soup-with-your-meal.html. Thanks!